Thursday, September 30, 2004

When ur Alone...

Days after Days goes by,
everybody seem to be so busy, Why?

Days at work and nights go in sleep,
Is that the only stuff u got to keep?

"Outside" is dirty but the home("Inside") u sweep,
u touched my life but did u ever felt my heart that always weep?

There were times when we were far apart,
Did i come close only to let u tore my heart apart?

You were far but i still managed to make u smile,
Now when ur close Why my efforts seem to be futile?

I pretend to be naughty and u would shout,
Do u remember "you after me, i would lift u, and we would laugh aloud"?

Things have changed, time could not be same,
Does the life's worth is no more than playing a game?

Now when i am Alone i just pray,
is ever ur alone, "i'll be with u..." is what i say.

I end this thought with a note of hope,
And i wish in reality to have a power to cope.

No comments: