Thursday, October 14, 2004

Morning Walk...


Morning Walk...

I was about to start,
for a morning walk,
Many things were at Heart,
for which i need to talk.

Talk with nature.
to ask him questions,
n to every question he answered.

I told him,"how tiring has life been for me"
Nature said,"No not at all"
I asked, "Why?"
when a chill fresh breeze,
gently touched my body,
n I felt the freshness.

I agreed n said,"But i cant smile..."
Nature replied,"look..."
looking at those golden rays,
striking those fresh new leaves,
and then reflected mildly into my eyes.
I was already smiling.

I agreed n said,"Why Nobody likes me?"
NAture smiled n showed me birds,
I saw most beautiful of them,
singing all for me,
they were looking at me,
to appreciate n listen to the music,
composed specially for me.

I agreed n asked,"I am not beautiful..."
Nature laughed n asked me,"How looks this reflection..."
reflection of rising sun in fresh lake's water,
I smiled n immediately replied, "Its so beautiful..."
Nature smiled back n said,"U dont see beauty in yourself..."
Nature continued,"...u see it in others..."

I agreed n said,"i am not good enough to do somethin' great..."
Nature laughed n held my hand,
As we're walking,
i saw a injured squirrel,
Natured tried to diverge my attention,
but it couldnt,
n i lifted "it", n decided to fed her.
Nature then smiled n asked, "What have u done?"

I felt so happy n said,"Ur so great..."
Nature asked,"How do u say?"
I said,"i see it..."
He replied,"Greatness cannt be seen..."
Its a state,
state in which u cudnt be by just trying,
but only when u decide to be in it.

I smiled,
Nature said,"I have to go now..."
I said sadly,"So early..."
He said,"...there is another place on earth, where its not yet morning, n someone like me wud be waiting for him..."
I smiled again n said,"Good bye!!!"

No comments: