Friday, December 03, 2004

Look a guyzzz callin'....



Look a guyzzz callin'....


"Come come baby wanna have tea"
"No No No even if u bend on your knee."

"Why? is this the way u alwayz be"
"have lotsa work to do, cant u see?"

"Okay, everybody has work, even me"
"It looks how jobles you are, u cheat."

"Okay girl just gimme a break"
"Can u leave me alone for god sake."

"Sure, but dont say when i am gone"
"I feel better when i am alone."

"Sob! sob!! is that teh way every girl iz?"
"leave it, u guyz wont understand all thiz"

"Look how much time i wasted i askin' you."
"Sip ur tea, n get away before i ger further rude."

"Are u a stone or in shell u kept your heart?"
"Well heart it was, until somebody tore it apart?"

*..and she starts crying...*

"Oh! i am sorry, I didnt knew"
"Its okay, anyway its not somethin' new."

"Well! would u mind tellin' me"
"Ur a good guy, Shall i tell u?.... okay lemme see."

"Well shall we sit down?"
"Oh Boy!!! stop actin' like a clown."

*...girl smiles for the first time...*

"i did it to bring back your smile"
"See i didnt let your efforts go futile."

"Ya! indeed i brought back your smile"
"Okay, but it happens once in a while."

*...girl narrates her story to boy...*

"Its so painful i feel like crying"
"Oh stop it!!! its not so painful, u must be lying."

"No no i swear it bring tears in my eyes"
"Well i see no tear, just a glimse of your sweet-sweet lies"

*and both laughed whole heartedly*

"Well do u want me to literally cry"
"May i ask you, what for u wanna cry?"

"I think with time u gone so hard"
"Once it was brittle like yours, n i was so tender in the start."

"Would u like to be my friend?"
"Are u really serious? or u just pretend?"

*They had nice conversation all the long evening*

"Here i give u the control of my life"
"Well lets spend some time together n c if everythin' goes alright."

*after two months*

"U r a integral part of my life"
"Wait for the morning, until i am ur wife."

*and they lived happlily hereafter*

-Prankul
3rd December, 2004

1 comment:

oremuna said...

nice collection

but one needs to spend more time here to understand

nice photos: