Monday, April 18, 2005

Tomorrow...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tomorrow...

I have lots of love today,
dont know if tomorrow i'll still have some.

I feel you in my arms today,
dont know if tomorrow i feel none.

I have to say a lots today,
dont know if tomorrow i'd say i am done.

I love playing with you today,
dont know if tomorrow its still be fun.

I share lots of smiles today,
dont know tomorrow if i am looking for some.

I am rich today,
dont know if tomorrow i could treasure anyone.

I am a poet today,
dont know if tomorrow i'll be one.


~Prankul (18th April)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

you really are good at poems!! keep it up. Tell me something!! how do u get so much time?? daily posts here, orkut and i assume u r good at studies too.

Phoenix said...

I have nothing in life today
but i dont care for tomorrow
for i have seen yesterday and loved today
and am ready for whatever comes, joy or sorrow

Good poem, prankul

adarsh said...

good one.. ;-)

Yashu said...

this one is very good and well said :)

Samyak said...

well ...
been here for the first time !!
and I absolutely loved ur poems !!
Liked though [;)]

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »