Thursday, April 12, 2007

A smile again...


A smile again...

A smile came again over my face,
Energy enough to start "that" abondoned beautiful race.

A loss in the past that engraved over my mind,
Left me dull and striving for something which was never mine.

Today i feel complete and the everything looks so deary,
I have finally pulled out myself from the life that was so scary!

Wanting to be a kid now keeps bubbling my thought,
And why not after winning the battle so long i had fought.

My lyrics are no more just a mere reading,
Adorned with a melody that makes it suitable even for singing.

World now no more looks to me empty,
I have drank water enough to ever make me feel thirsty!

Pains incurred seem to have lessened in time,
Future is calling again welcoming every moment with a glass of wine!

~Prankul
09.04.2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiiiii
WITH A GLASS OF WINE.....
ACHA
ita very nice, sweet ,and and and lovely poemmmmmmmmm..........waise sachi muchi SMILE AGAIN??????:)AND SOMETHING 4 U XXXXXXX.....