Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Early hours in office...

EARLY HOURS IN OFFICE...
.
A solitary cube and loneliness felt inside so deep,
Its crazy working here when everybodys so fast asleep.
.
Like a moon my cube lightens the entire space,
I need to finish my work or have dire consequences to face.
.
Pressed a key few times but nothin comes up on screen,
Stupid me I was awake only in my dreams.
.
Head always inclined and a pen upside down,
Expressions and smile over my face depicted only a clown.
.
Sometimes i swayed left sometimes looked towards right,
A Thought so profound about who will be first one to catch my sight.
.
Not long before I realised how bright was the sunshine,
Sometimes water and sometimes coffee is how i spend moments before it was nine.
.
Prankur
28.11.2006

1 comment:

Imperfect said...

i liked this one...simple, but i can imagine your early office hours :D