Saturday, July 16, 2016

I am a lost cloud in your sky...


I am a lost cloud in your sky...

I am a lost cloud,
Finding a home to reside.
Dark night is closing out,
Looking for a shoulder to hide.

Floating alone now I came so far,
Still having no sight of you.
And I look up to stars,
Tell me where's my cute

Tired body and sleepy eyes,
Awaiting to lose myself.
No its not lies,
Sleeping when alone I am closest with thyself.

Yes I don't want to be awaken,
This night is already such a surpise.
The fear of been taken,
Away from you is scary and lifeless dry.

You are my fragrance,
My garden's rose.
Your love is my cohenrence,
My everyday's energy dose.

Being with you is all smiles,
No worries.
I feel nice,
And free.


 
                                                                                                            Prankur 
                                                                                                            15th July, 2016

No comments: