Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Incomplete Journey...


Incomplete Journey...


...vacations started but ended soon,

travelling in the train and watchin' the sky with no moon.

I was little sad but happy too,

left far away my home, getting' close to the place that looked so new.

I was standin' at the door, appreciating every moment that goes by,

watchin' those lil lil huts and children all saying bye-bye.

many of those things werent new to me now,

But there was something that looked unusual, i wanted to exlain but dont know how???

Everything looked fine, we were travelling at great speed now,

But suddenly everything came to a standstill, well it was a breakdown.

We all moved out serachin' for some mean,

instead i turned right towards a jungle, unfolding its night beauty unseen.

Dark it was and scary too,

irresistable were the sounds from the jungle and stars in sky, moment back which was blue.

I kept walking and for many hours i dont know why?

rabbits zig-zag and deers firght back all of then so shy.

It wouldnt have been more i asked for,

When i found myself close to the waterfall.

OMG i said, "...am i dead!!! or still alive?"

Birds chirping, water flowing and those sounds, it was truely a paradise.

I loved the place so much, wanted to be there for some more time,

but gettin' back to the train that could move any time, struggled my mind.

When i saw a cute girl, i asked"What are you doing?"

She pointed out to her lil puupy that loves running.

She was afraid but not after we had a long chat,

Its time to move, i searched my bag and offered her a Kit-Kat.

She was so happy, she made a friend new,

little she knew, she would be alone again in her lonely blues.

Well little i knew that god gifted her a paradise,

She gave me a kiss and said "you were so nice..."

I an hour i was in my train,

thought if i was dreaming or if it was the same.

I wasnt happy as i left place where there was so much to see,

In short i describe it as a incomplete journey.
-Prankul
3rd January 2005

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

truly the best poem ever written........it touched my heart

Anonymous said...

your words go unheard...many still to come...

speak what you may...we read what you say....

after the day of reading ....

we pray....

your truly talented ...keep up the good work...

santoshpandeyca said...

Hey Liked your blog...I am also in Chennai..we can meet some time..

Santosh Pandey
PHILIPS/CHENNAI
9840238192