Saturday, January 08, 2005

Well! I am a loser...


Well! I am a loser...


I heard, when you are teen,
still learning what life rele means,
things look different, as if never seen.

I spend so much time thinkin',
didnt understand most of it, so started drinkin',
Lines on my forehead kept increasing.

I thought lifes so boring, i am so alone,
so many friends might show up, but not one uptil now has shown,
waited for a call, slept long back with forehead on my phone.

I thought maybe fault is mine,
World has changed so much in time,
I cried, am i rele waiting for my ninety-nine?

I buried myself in dark,
Thought why couldnt everything restart,
O God!! Please help me or with a plate beside me i'll starve.

Once i was lucky and i met her,
She said, "It so long i've seen you, where you were?"
I closed my eyes, turned my face and said, "Well, I am a loser!"
-Prankul
08th January, 2005

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this poem about your life or just imaginary

prankul said...

Its Imagionary but not completely, otherwise i wouldnt have written it, now its you who have to find out what did i wanted to convey???
:) :)

Anonymous said...

Prakul

I hav read ur poems on orkut and here so many times ..

Today I cudnt stop myself frm writing this comment ...Pls dont ever think of leaving this passion of urs ..its really nice to read those thoughts that are always inside me but I cudnt give words to my thoughts in such a simple and majestic manner ....

I simply loved ur poems ...Keep it up :)

Nidhi